I still struggle with what I want to be when I grow up. You see I want to do everything and be everything.
I want to be an artist. I want to be a life-coach. I want to be an inspiring mom. I want to be a healer. I want to be an art-therapist. I want to be a successful business women. I want to be a multi-millionaire. I want to be an author. I want to make a difference in the lives of others.
I want, I want, I want…
Well I want it all.
The amazing thing is that I am doing all those things. Sure maybe not to the level I plan on doing them. But I am doing them. How you may wonder? How can I do all that and more?
It’s simple. I know what I want. I focus on what I want and it comes. Usually not at the speed I want. But it comes.
- I’m an author now. But someday I’ll have a book on the shelves of your favorite bookstore.
- I’m an artist and have been paid well for my artistic expertise. But someday my art will be collected.
- I have untold riches, a multi-millionaire in the making, and my bank account is growing.
- I am a successful business women, but much more success will come.
- I am a healer. People find healing and comfort in my words and ideas but I have just begun.
- I coach others towards success and will coach many more.
I’m walking on that road to success.
Some days I run.
Some days I crawl.
And some days I have to stop and rest.
I am journeying along the path. I am taking the steps one day at a time.
Where are you going?
Are you journeying down the road to success or are you sitting on the sidelines waiting for a Taxi?
Be clear about what it is you really want. The step out onto that road and start the wonderful journey.
- Sit down and write down your goals.
- Write down your dreams.
- Write down your vision of the future.
Take the first step! Do it now! Do it today!
Like this post? Please consider sharing it with your friends on Facebook or Google+.
Did You Enjoy This Article?
Click Here to get more FREE tips delivered right to your desktop.
And please share this with your favorite networks.
NOTICE: Comments are Dofollow and CommentLuv enabled.
Don't have a website? That's okay. The website field is optional. You may leave it blank or use your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or any other social network URL for your website link.